Please, no-Bake my Day Bites
(an easy cannabis-infused recipe)
by Chef Kristopher Nelson, Hippos Chesterfield Assistant Manager
Betty Crocker no-bake cookie dough bites mix *any no-bake recipe works*
You will also need: (not included in box)
- 1 stick (1/2 Cup) Butter or Margarine, Softened (Not Melted)
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
- Clovr Chocolate Bar Bake My Day – 300mg THC bar (each piece is 30mg of THC, you will need to use 2-4 pieces of the candy bar for this recipe.
- Fork or Skewer for dipping
*For a more potent recipe, you can swap out the butter/margarine to be ¼ cup cannabutter & ¼ cup margarine.
Note: Cannabis Butter can take up to 4 hours to make. Please allow proper time for yourself during all recipes. Looking for a cannabutter recipe? Here is an easy-to-follow cannabis-infused butter recipe on Leafly.
- Stir No-Bake Cookie Dough Mix, canna-butter, and water in medium bowl until very well blended and forms a soft dough. (If the dough is sticky refrigerate 5 -10 minutes).
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls (about 1 rounded Tablespoonful).
- Empty Topping and add 60-120mg (2-4 pieces) of Clovr Chocolate Bar Bake My Day – 300mg THC into a clean small microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover; microwave on High 45 seconds; STIR until melted and pourable/dunkable. (If necessary, microwave 10 seconds longer.) CAUTION: Bowl will be hot.
- Dunkbites, place on parchment paper and refrigerate until set. Refrigerate leftover chocolate sauce.
Consumption Tip: I would always caution do not overdose yourself. You may not feel it after the first bite, or even within the first hour. Onset consumption may last up to six hours. Consume with caution. For the more experienced infused eater, increase your own tolerance level. There is a dosing chart on Elevate Holistics https://elevate-holistics.com/ if you have questions.