Chocolate Covered Pretzels
(an easy cannabis-infused recipe)
by Chef Kristopher Nelson, Hippos Chesterfield Assistant Manager
- Clovr Chocolate Bar Bake My Day – 300mg THC bar (each piece is 30mg of THC)
- 1 bag pretzels (logs work well for this, but you can try any of the medium to thick variety of twists)
- Chopped nuts, for garnish, optional
- Sprinkles, for garnish, optional
- Coconut, for garnish, optional
- Crushed cookies, for garnish, optional
- Add desired mg and pieces of Clovr Chocolate Bar Bake My Day – 300mg THC into a clean small microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover; microwave on High 45 seconds; STIR until melted and pourable/dunkable. (If necessary, microwave 10 seconds longer.) CAUTION: Bowl will be hot.
- Using tongs quickly dip pretzels in chocolate allowing the excess to run off.
- Place dipped pretzels on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, colored sugars or other toppings. Allow to harden, the refrigerator is the best place.
- Once hardened, remove from sheets and store in a cool location, with waxed paper between layers.
- Sit back and enjoy your infused dipped pretzels.
Consumption Tip: I would always caution do not overdose yourself. You may not feel it after the first bite, or even within the first hour. Onset consumption may last up to six hours. Consume with caution. For the more experienced infused eater, increase your own tolerance level. There is a dosing chart on Elevate Holistics https://elevate-holistics.com/ if you have questions.